Love, Chelsea Lauren. Michelle is taking a little break for a while, so I thought it would be fun to stop by and share one of my favorite summer snacks!
I love cold treats in the summer, and popsicles are one of the best and easiest things to make! Here’s how:
I just used what I already had, but this is it:
2. A pluot (a plum/apricot hybrid that is the result of curiosity while grocery shopping, haha...they’re delicious!)
3. A nectarine...my favorite!
4. Popsicle mold...I bought mine at a dollar store
5. Simply Lemonade
6. Welch’s White Grape Peach juice.
Step 3: Fill the popsicle mold with fruit.
Step 5: Put in your freezer. My popsicle mold is small, so mine took about 4 hours to freeze. Larger molds will take longer. If you want to be really safe, leave them overnight (if you can stand to!! I wanted mine ASAP!)
Here are some tips to getting the popsicles out of the mold. Sometimes they get stuck.
- Fill a cup with hot water and place the mold of the popsicle you want in the water for 15 seconds.
- Gently squeeze the bottom of the mold when taking the popsicle out. Don’t put too much pressure on it or the popsicle will break and you will be sad.
I hope you all enjoy these! Next time, I’m buying some kiwi and blueberries to add even more color. If you decide to make them, send me photos!! xo