10 Little Things
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
My life is crazy busy lately, which I totally love. Feeling productive and accomplished at the end of each day is one of my favorite thing in the world. In the middle of all this wedding planning, some health issues, and a few exciting things that have happened, it's easy to get caught up in to-do lists and forget to enjoy the little things that make my life special. So I'm still making my happy lists just so I don't take my blessings for granted. Here are some that are my favorites lately.
1. This silly series of photos with Jordan to celebrate 3 weeks until our wedding.
2. Reorganizing my office to make it a happier space that I love to spend time in.
3. Phone calls to my mama, who is perfect and understands me.
4. Waking up to Mr. Theodore Roosevelt sleeping across my chest after a trip out of town.
5. Jordan taking care of me while I've been under the weather lately, not complaining and always making me feel better. I sure love that man.
6. Buying a new perfume.
7. Shopping with Jordan to get ready for our honeymoon.
8. Ice cream. And donuts.
9. Duck Dynasty marathons. Seriously, watch it.
10. I'm getting married in 2 1/2 weeks!!!