Photos from my Instagram. I'm @ohmishka, if you want to follow along.
We're headed to Park City, Utah, this weekend for a little getaway with my mom and her husband. Fun fact: I was actually born in Salt Lake City, but then we moved to Montana when I was 2. My mom has a timeshare at a condo in Park City, so my family used to spend a week there in the summers while I was growing up. Whenever Jordan and I are in Salt Lake City lately, I always tell him about my memories of a candy shop on Main Street and going down the Alpine Slide. Now I'll finally get to share some of these special places with him.
In the meanwhile, enjoy reading some of my favorite finds from around the web this week.
1. My favorite It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode, by far, is Chardee MacdDennis.
2. Reading about how other people use and view their social media accounts is always fun.
3. I wrote about the basics of determining blog ad placement over at the Passionfruit blog.
4. Amy Poehler is one of my all-time favorite celebrities. Anna blogged some of her favorite Amy quotes. One of my favorites: “Girls, if a boy says something that isn’t funny, you don’t have to laugh.”
5. We're not planning on having kids soon, but I enjoyed this post on literary names for babies. I love everything To Kill a Mockingbird related.
6. Hilary Clinton on being asked about her clothes.
7. A super inspiring look at Amy's weekly food prep habits. I dream about being this organized about meals.
Have a great weekend!